- After installation, Mobolize is automatically enabled. Just touch the circle to Enable or Disable Mobolize Secure Wi-Fi.
- Connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot.
- An unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot will not have a lock icon next to the Wi-Fi icon.
- A secured Wi-Fi hotspot will have a lock icon next to the Wi-Fi icon.
- When you connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot, Mobolize will display a pop-up notification that protection is beginning.
- This VPN icon will appear after you have successfully logged into an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot and commenced internet activity.
Settings & Help
To access the Mobolize Settings:
- Open the Mobolize application.
- Displays the Mobolize software version.
- Displays how many unsecured Wi-Fi sessions have been protected.
- Touch “Report Problem” which will open an email and automatically attach logs for you to send to Mobolize along with a brief description of the problem you encountered.
- Touch “Help” to be directed to the support website for Mobolize.