The Best Customer Security App?
We’re very excited to announce that we’ve been selected as finalists for the 2015 Fierce Innovation Awards in the Customer Security category.
Our Wi-Fi security app keeps customers safe on public Wi-Fi and gives our partners new subscription revenues. Our solution has several benefits for both end users and our partners that make Mobolize a pretty unique (and awesome) app to have on your phone. With the amount of vulnerabilities mobile devices encounter each year, some might even call it an essential.
Since we’re finalists in the customer security category, let’s take a look at what makes Mobolize a great, innovative solution for end users. We provide three essential benefits:
- Malware blocking. Our app makes sure you don’t accidentally visit a website that hosts malware. You’d be amazed at how many sites out there do, including legitimate websites that have been hacked.
- Wi-Fi security. We don’t want hackers stealing data while our customers are sipping a delicious latte. Or hot chocolate. Whatever you prefer. So Mobolize encrypts your data on your phone, before it goes out over the café’s Wi-Fi.
- Oh yea, and it pays for itself. How does that work exactly? Mobolize includes data savings, so consumers can do more with their existing cellular plan. The Mobolize Wi-Fi Security service costs a few bucks a month, but the data savings you get offset that.
As great as this is for customers, it’s even better for our partners. The Mobolize app allows the MNOs, OEMs and ISVs that we work with to:
- Generate subscription revenue
- Re-brand it to enhance their own brand and customer loyalty
- Stand out from their competitors
- Use our SDK to add Mobolize functionality to any existing app
- Pre-load the app or have customers download it in an app store
The Fierce Innovation Awards winners will be announced on November 11th at 2:00 ET.