2016: A Year of Upward Mobility for Mobolize
2016 has been a great year for Mobolize! We’ve mobilized our sales team to land new accounts, and our developers to launch new features. Here’s a round-up.
- One of the US Big 4 Carriers has deployed Mobolize on 700,000 smartphones, and counting. They are using Mobolize Data Doubler to optimize traffic, and Mobolize Secure Wi-Fi to power their industry-first branded security offering.
- What do shampoo, tequila and mobility have in common? Just ask ROK Mobile founder John Paul DeJoria who also started Paul Mitchell shampoo and Patron Spirits. ROK Mobile is the US-based MVNO making a splash with its free streaming music plans. They used our SDK to integrate Mobolize into their customer care app to deliver the best user experience for mobile video. Now, how do we get in on the tequila action?
- We’re not just doing business in the US. The Philippines’ largest MNO was smart to integrate Mobolize into their customer care app, to optimize data in their bite-sized, time-based data plans. They are using these affordable “micro data” plans to get more of their subscribers using mobile data.
- Did you go to Barcelona in February? Of course you did, and we did too. Our founder and CTO, Will Chow, was selected to speak at Mobile World Congress 2016 about mobile security. You can watch his talk here. Not to boast, but he was pretty great!
- Mobolize Secure Wi-Fi uses contextual selling – offering the service to users right at the moment they need it – to maximize conversion rates. Our customers have seen impressive conversion rates, driving ARPU. The subscriber stays safe when they use Wi-Fi and the MNO makes money with almost no marketing campaign because the app is selling itself. That’s the future of mobile customer engagement.
- Have an iPhone? Then we’ve got good news for you. We shipped Mobolize Secure Wi-Fi for iOS. And none too soon! Starting with iOS 10, your iPhone will notify you when you connect to an unsecured hotspot, but no worries, Mobolize will automatically protect you.
- Adding to our mobile security capabilities, we shipped Mobolize Safe Web for Android, our malware and phishing blocker, one more way for carriers to keep their subscribers safe.
- Why does Mobolize continue to sign up new mobile operators?
- Mobolize is multi-functional, providing multiple solutions to operators. Think of it as a Swiss Army Knife for mobile customer experience enhancement.
- It’s a complete Mobile Data Intelligence platform, contained in an app. One installation is all it takes, and then operators can choose which solutions to enable, including future functionality.
- Mobolize controls all data, on both cellular and Wi-Fi, for complete coverage, control and visibility.